Mass & Confession Times
Public Masses in the Church Building (see below for heath protocols)**
- Sunday Vigil (Saturday) at 5:00 pm
- Sunday Mornings at 8:00 am and 10:00 am
- Weekdays at 8:15 am
Livestream Mass Schedule
- Monday thru Friday: 8:15 am
- Sunday Vigil: Saturday at 5:00 pm
Link to Livestream Mass
by appointment during office hours
Anointing of the Sick
Public Health Protocols for Mass
- If you answer “YES” to any of these points, do not attend:
- In the past 14 days, have your tested positive for COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have your been in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you currently have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Please wear your face covering at all times – covering nose & mouth. If you are not able to wear a mask (covering nose & mouth) do not attend. All are dispensed from the Sunday obligation.
- Upon entering use hand sanitizer (stations available).
- Proceed to the usher who will seat you at the first available pew on either side. We will use every other pew (indicated by COLORED TAPE)
- Please sit at designated pews only – maintaining social distance (6 feet).
- Once seated, please remain seated. No walking around or visiting.
- Enter/Exit through middle aisle only – the side aisles are not to be used.
- No collection by Ushers - collection boxes located at exit.
- Communion will be distributed at end of Mass (after final blessing), beginning with the people furthest from the altar.
- Once you have received Communion, please exit the church building. Do not congregate after Mass.