Welcome Prospective Parents
Thank you for your interest in Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School. SSFP School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Catholic Educational Association. Total enrollment is approximately 280 students with an average class size of 28 students in grades TK-8.
Families interested in admissions at Saints Felicitas and Perpetua Catholic School are encouraged to print the Applications Forms and return them to the school office prior to the due date.
1. Complete the application packet and return it with the non-refundable $75 application/testing fee and copies of all necessary records and certificates.
2. All new applicants are tested to ensure that the child will be successful at Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School. In addition, the family interviews may be conducted by the administration. Applicants will be contacted by the school office to arrange testing appointments.
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· The School Day - The school day for all students begins at 8:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm (1:00 pm on Fridays).
· Daycare - After school care is offered from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm each school day (1:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Fridays).
· Student Uniforms - Students are required to wear uniforms. Information concerning uniform purchase will be available to you in the event that your child is accepted at Saints Felicitas & Perpetua School.
· Scrip Program - We have a mandatory scrip fundraising obligation. Details will be delineated in the parent agreement.
· Parent Volunteer Hours - SSFP parents are the co-educators of their children and are, therefore, an integral part of the school community. Since parent enthusiasm and energy are of vital support to the school, each family is requested to make a commitment to contribute 40 hours of volunteer service to the school each year as well as 4 Kitchen Duty hours. The school offers numerous ways to earn these hours.
· Tuition Rates - At the current time, we are unable to quote you the rate of tuition for the 2017/2018 school year, but we have included the cost of tuition for the 2016/2017 school year for your reference only.
· Registration - Completed applications with all the necessary documents must be returned to the school office as soon as possible but no later than February. NO application will be processed until ALL the documents are presented. Acceptance letters will be mailed mid-March. The registration fee is non-refundable.
· Open House - SSFP School invites you to visit our campus in January. At our Open House, you will be able to meet our faculty and tour our classrooms. There will be student guided tours of the school.
Student Non-Discrimination Policy
The school mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, disability, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.