FAITH DIRECT: e-GIVING MADE SIMPLE
We invite you to make a financial commitment to our parish through Faith Direct, which enables you to make contributions to our church by means of direct debit from your checking/savings account or through your credit/debit card. In less than five minutes, I was able to establish my online account with Faith Direct and have begun making recurring monthly gifts to our parish. Please join me in enrolling with Faith Direct.
To reach Faith Direct, please use the DONATE button above or follow this link: FAITH DIRECT
May God bless you for your goodness!
PS - You can also download a Mobile App through Google Play or the Apple App Store. If you do so, our Church Code is CA776.
REMEMBER SS. FELICITAS & PERPETUA IN YOUR YEAR END & PLANNED GIVING
Gifts from an IRA
If you are 70 ½ or older, you can make a tax-free gift directly from your IRA account to SSFP. This law allows you to transfer any amount up to $100,000 annually directly to a qualified charitable organization without paying income tax on the distribution. The transfer does not generate taxable income or a tax deduction, so you benefit even if you do not itemized your tax deductions. Your gift can satisfy all or part of your required minimum distribution. To learn more, please visit the Archdiocesan Planned Giving Office at https://adla.giftlegacy.com/
Gifts of Stock, Bonds and Other Assets
Gifts of appreciated assets such as stock are an excellent way for you to make a charitable gift.
Stocks may be transferred directly to the Archdiocese for the benefit of SSFP Parish or SSFP School. These gifts will not affect your cash flow, and they provide the following tax benefits:
- A possible charitable deduction to help you save on taxes
- Bypass of federal and state capital gains taxes
- Avoidance of the tax on net investment income
From a tax perspective, a gift of appreciated assets makes good sense. You can make the capital gains taxes optional, achieve significant tax savings and support our programs.
Your faithful support of our parish is very much appreciated. Please prayerfully remember our church and help strengthen our presence so that we may faithfully serve our community.
May God’s blessings be with you!
From the U.S. Bishop's Pastoral Letter on Stewardship
- Parents, who nurture their children in the light of faith;
- Parishioners, who work in concrete ways to make their parishes true communities of faith and vibrant sources of service to the larger community;
- All Catholics, who give generous support—time, money, prayers, and personal service according to their circumstances—to parish and diocesan programs and to the universal Church.