The Gospel of Life!
The theme for Respect Life Month this year - The Gospel of Life - is inspired by the commemoration of the 25th anniversary of Pope John Paul II's encyclical, The Gospel of Life. Pope John Paul’s masterfully articulated defense of the right to life for children in their mothers’ wombs, the elderly, persons with disabilities, and the marginalized is more relevant today than ever before.. A full array of resources is available at the U.S. Bishops Website: Respect Life Resources 2020
LIFE ISSUES MATERIALS TO DOWNLOAD
Please see below for PDF downloads on life issues:
- From the Archdiocese of Los Angeles: (1) Abortion, (2) Addiction, Depression & Suicide, (3) Racism, (4) Economic Justice, (5) Faithful Citizenship and (6) Forgiveness and Mercy.
- From the USCCB: 10 topics on a wide range of life issues.
Click on the image above to go to the USCCB website for resources for Faithful Citizenship!
- Abortion - The Paradox of Choice.pdf
- Addiction, Depression and Suicide.pdf
- Combat Racism.pdf
- Economic Justice - Salvaging a Thow Away Culture.pdf
- Faithful Citizenship.pdf
- Forgiveness and Mercy.pdf
- USCCB - Adoption Love Story.pdf
- USCCB - Advance Medical Directives.pdf
- USCCB - Assisted Suicide.pdf
- USCCB - Building a Culture of Life.pdf
- USCCB - Catholic Considerations for OU=ur Earthly Passing.pdf
- USCCB - Children as Commodities.pdf
- USCCB - Healing within Marriage From an Abortion.pdf
- USCCB - Seven Considerations While Navigating Infertility.pdf
- USCCB - Unexpected Pregnancy.pdf
- USCCB - When a Friend is Considering an Abortion.pdf