Scrip is a fundraising program that allows you to turn your everyday shopping into cash for SS. Felicitas and Perpetua School.
A new and convenient way to purchase scrip is now being added to our Scrip Program!
- You can still purchase scrip by completing the Personal Shopper Form (attached)
- You can still purchase scrip by completing the Specialty Scrip Form (attached)
Here’s What Is New
You can now purchase scrip directly from ShopWithScrip.com. There are over 700 merchants that participate. This allows you the opportunity to shop from home or on the go. You can print your own scrip or have it loaded on your phone.
- Email Annette Early (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request our School ID.
- Once you have our School ID simply go to the ShopWithScrip website.
- Click on the upper blue tab – Join a Program.
- You will need to register, create account, sign up for Presto Pay, and MyScripWallet.com.
- When you are purchasing scrip at ShopWithScrip you can only select the option of ScripNow or Reload a card once you select a retailer. If you prefer to have physical gift cards you must order scrip by purchasing as directed in points 1 and 2.
- Familiarize yourself with the ShopWithScrip website. If you prefer physical scrip and a vendor is not listed on our form simply write which vendor you want scrip for and the denomination on our Personal Shopper Form or the Specialty Scrip Form.