Religious / Faith Formation
Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School strives to instill in all children a love of God and a respect and dignity for one another. Following our Mission Statement and our Philosophy, the school provides an environment that deepens a true and unwavering Catholic faith in the children and encourages leadership opportunities in the Catholic Church. In accordance with the teachings of the Catholic faith, we strive to assist our students in acquiring an understanding of God's love for them. The stewardship of faith formation and developing Catholic identity in our children takes place across all curricular areas and activities, as well as through the formal religious instruction.
Religious Activities and Programs
- Daily, formal religious instruction following the Los Angeles Archdiocese's curriculum standards
- Morning Assemblies and Daily Prayer throughout the day in classrooms
- Monthly School-wide Mass
- Weekly morning Mass (8:15 am) for grades 2 - 8
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Prayer services throughout the year highlighting the important traditions of our Catholic Faith
- Santa Teresita Manor Visitations where each class visits the retirement community
- Liturgical Celebrations throughout the year
- Family Unit Activities
- Special weeks, highlighting awareness of our Vocation, our Mission of Philanthropy, and our Respect for Life.